Häagen-Dazs Offers Boozy New Flavors
New from the Oakland-headquartered ice-cream company are frozen desserts made with bourbon, stout, and rum.
Image courtesy of Häagen-Dazs
Oakland-headquartered Häagen-Dazs has just rolled out its new selection of booze-inflected ice-creams as well as new cookie squares and a non-dairy dessert.
Enroute to retail stores now and expected to be widely available nationwide by April, the Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection includes these offerings, as described in a press release:
• Irish Cream Brownie: Rich Irish Cream-infused ice cream is folded together with chocolate brownie pieces and a decadent fudge swirl
• Rum Tres Leches: A Latin American-inspired indulgence; smooth white rum-infused ice cream pairs with thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of Tres Leches cake
• Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle: A classic pairing: creamy vanilla bean ice cream is studded with chocolate truffles and finished with a spicy bourbon swirl
• Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch: A pub-inspired indulgence: stout-infused chocolate ice cream with notes of toasted malt is studded with chocolaty covered pretzels and decadent fudge swirls
• Bourbon Praline Pecan: Lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown-sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans
• Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee: Sweet black cherry jam and almond toffee pieces are folded into nutty Amaretto-infused non-dairy frozen dessert
• Irish Cream Cookie Squares: Chocolate cookie topped with Irish Cream-infused ice cream dipped in coated in rich dark chocolate
"The Häagen-Dazs brand is built on a passion for transforming the finest ingredients into extraordinary ice cream experiences," said Häagen-Dazs Brand Manager Rachel Jaiven in a press release.
"The Spirits Collection was expertly crafted to offer new, extraordinary ways to indulge. Each flavor is perfect to pair with your favorite cocktail, elevate a boozy float or simply enjoy on its own."
Starting March 1, the flavors will also be available in Häagen-Dazs scoop shops.